Search: Threads Started By: Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]
To know which messages were not answered by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]
Presumably this is for Outlook? The object browser shows an UnRead property for mail items. See http://www.outlookcode.com/codedetail.aspx?id=665...
March 18th 10 01:37 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
0 560 Outlook and VBA
DASL Filter function? by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]
I think you're overthinking this. If a user is in Florida and their settings are correct for local time zone the data is stored as UTC, compensated...
February 4th 10 02:51 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
0 987 Outlook and VBA
DASL Filter function? by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]
I think you're overthinking this. If a user is in Florida and their settings are correct for local time zone the data is stored as UTC, compensated...
February 4th 10 02:51 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
0 828 Add-ins for Outlook
Odd symbol when stripping characters using vba by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]
What is the character value of that odd symbol? Use the ASC() function to get a number so we know what you're talking about. -- Ken...
December 23rd 09 03:45 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
0 411 Outlook and VBA
Inspectors event in VC++ ATL Programming by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]
From a high level perspective what we usually do is to create a class that has the code to handle whatever Inspector and Inspector.CurrentItem...
February 12th 09 03:56 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 689 Add-ins for Outlook
Forwarding Message With Full Headers by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]
What version of Outlook? For versions earlier than Outlook 2007 you have to use an alternate API to get at the message headers. An example using...
December 6th 06 02:22 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
0 475 Outlook and VBA
repeating reminders by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]
Open the item and click on the Recurrence button. Set up the recurrence to be monthly on the 18th of every month. -- Ken...
November 6th 06 01:35 PM
by Joanne Go to last post
3 562 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook 2003 shared add-in (NOT VSTO!) deployment problems build with VS2005 by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]
Please do not multi-post. -- Ken Slovak http://www.slovaktech.com Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Reminder...
August 2nd 06 03:29 PM
by semedao Go to last post
1 844 Add-ins for Outlook
Mail Merge - Office 2003 by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]
Make sure you have a reference set to Word in the VBA project references. In the Outlook VBA only a reference to Outlook is set...
January 16th 06 02:14 PM
by Terry K Go to last post
1 874 Outlook and VBA